MLB

19 years and 18 straight losses. Finally another series win. Twins just as well win the whole dame thing being the team in the AL with the worst record to be in the playoffs this year!!!

Last edited:
19 years and 18 straight losses. Finally another series win. Twins just as well win the whole dame thing being the team in the AL with the worst record to be in the playoffs this year!!!
I’m a hardcore Braves fan but definitely pulling for the Twins on the AL side.

I have 2 hats, a twins hat that I wear until they are out of contention every summer and a packers hat I wear the rest of the year. The twins cap has faded a lot this year from above normal wear and tear!

I have 2 hats, a twins hat that I wear until they are out of contention every summer and a packers hat I wear the rest of the year. The twins cap has faded a lot this year from above normal wear and tear!
Keep wearing that sucker!!!

What happens if the twins are still playing and the packers are out of contention?

Dear Atlanta: Please can we have AA back? If you do, we'll give lectures to anyone about proper leadership. We can also throw in the bus our current GM used to toss our Manager under to save his job.

Sincerely,
Blue Jays Fans

Good luck to everyone who’s still in it. I’m bummed that Atlanta is out so soon. Guess I can go elk hunting now.

Back