Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

MLB

The M's are currently 2-12 in spring training... I know it's just spring ball but com'on... do we always have to suck?

Last edited:
The M's are currently 2-12 in spring training... I know it's just spring ball but com'on... he we always have to suck?
I was listening to the brewers on the radio the other day play the d-backs. The d-backs had three players wearing number 16 in the game and the brewers batted threw the order causing the d-backs to change pitchers three times. They called the game after the 5th or 6th inning because they didn’t want to use any more pitchers.

It feels good to drink a beer on the deck and listen to baseball on the radio again!

I’m counting the days! Braves announced Strider as the opening day starter. We have tickets for Truist Memorial Day and really hoping to come to Denver to watch them play the Rockies in August and do some scouting for Elk season.

I’m counting the days! Braves announced Strider as the opening day starter. We have tickets for Truist Memorial Day and really hoping to come to Denver to watch them play the Rockies in August and do some scouting for Elk season.
Strider has an ERA of 0.0 for the spring. I hope he wins the Cy Young this year.

Strider has an ERA of 0.0 for the spring. I hope he wins the Cy Young this year.
If he stays healthy I’d say it’s his to lose. Especially after adding the curveball this off season. Batters will have to guess right to have any chance.

Translators are too expensive these days.

Yes, that was the translation inference. A drop in the bucket compared to potential rep damage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back