Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

MLB

The Brewers pitched a no hitter into the 11th inning on Sunday… and lost. How does that even happen, cmon now.

Complete game shutout win last night. They are playing well, but I feel they are destined to get hammered by the Braves in the playoffs. Who knows.

My Toronto Poo Jays look like they are in for a wild card spot, barring a disaster with Yankee series coming up Tuesday. They somehow managed to take their critical series with Boston after being blown out three straight by Texas. Fortunately, Texas and Seattle then both self-destructed in their respective series. The Toronto-Boston series ending today wasn't pretty but wins are wins. If the Jays hang in there, all the Toronto pro teams will have been in the playoffs: Make-Beliefs (hockey), Toronto Ruptures (basketball), and the Arrgh-o-nuts (football).

Lots of good baseball coming down to the wire. I’m a little worried about the Braves pitching, but the bats keep producing runs. I do feel bad for the Cubs right fielder who may have cost them a trip to the playoffs with a costly error last night.

Lots of good baseball coming down to the wire. I’m a little worried about the Braves pitching, but the bats keep producing runs. I do feel bad for the Cubs right fielder who may have cost them a trip to the playoffs with a costly error last night.
I agree. It’s been an unreal season but I’m worried our offense can only take us so far in the playoffs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back