Caribou Gear Tarp

Degree slopes for goats???

The top one I actually could have arrowed then came to my senses that recovery would be iffy at best. My buddy got some cool pics of the stalk thru the spotter. C2B9EB2C-F3C2-423E-A4B2-ABC29CCF7C6D.jpeg
^Closing in. Regretted not having a bow sling of some sort, after this stalk I made a crude one out of para cord so I could have both hands free 3E43400F-F4D3-4C2D-8FFB-AA083554E2E8.jpeg

seems like a good thread to repost this one, a bunch of the photos upthread are from the same area as this adventure...

seems like a good thread to repost this one, a bunch of the photos upthread are from the same area as this adventure...
Remember that story, impressive.

The top one I actually could have arrowed then came to my senses that recovery would be iffy at best. My buddy got some cool pics of the stalk thru the spotter. View attachment 320289
^Closing in. Regretted not having a bow sling of some sort, after this stalk I made a crude one out of para cord so I could have both hands free View attachment 320290
Those faces were always easier to climb than to descend. In my younger years used to do lots of week-long cross-country trips in the Alpine Lakes, as in 40 years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back