MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CO goat scouting

T-Bone.... What you need is Moosie Luck. Why didn't you tell me you were hunting Goat. When you left me behind in Idaho and Took Warren, remember what happened ?!?!? ;)

Good luck Amigo. The good news is after all those hunts you didn't poop yourself.... yet ?

No goats were harmed.

Perhaps I have target fixation on Horse and O&B. Both goats were watched closely for the last 3 days. Neither moved more than 30 yards. They are entirely safe in the cliffs.

I need a new fix. Going back in Monday via train with my son. Will be in the popular Chicago Basin area. My son will be holding my release as there are many dinkers in there.

Made it back in time today to attend my son's USMC family day. He ships out for boot camp mid November.

I feel as if my priorities at the moment are awry.

To live in a country where I can be consumed with chasing white goats with sharp sticks is blessed.

Thankfully my better half tolerates it well.

Off to buy more supplies, rest my feet and spend time with family.

Off to ride the train, then a 7 mile pack into Chicago Basin.

Last night, the finance committee gave me a report of the cost of this hunt so far. It's not pretty.

I've been strongly urged to tag an animal this trip.

Good luck.

My finance committee co-chair has mentioned the cost of my upcoming trip several times as well. She's including the taxidermy cost for a life size mount in her estimated totals so hopefully that's a good sign that I will get a good billy!

Have fun and be safe.

Have you guys tried Big Fin's tag line yet with your respective heads of finance? The one about the relative speed of running out of money and health?

I did. I hope you fare better than I as it ended with the finance committee getting a new to them luxury SUV...

looking at arrow angle that had to be a hell of a shot angle, great shot and awesome job!!!

Cool picture, looking forward to the rest of the story!

Nice frontal shot and even better goat! Congrats! Looking forward to hearing more and hopefully seeing more pictures.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back