2016 Wyoming Draw

No love for me and my group...point creep. 3 years ago you could draw with 1 point. Now it takes 3+

Man, those leftover lists are even slimmer than last year.

Has anyone found the 2016 draw odds for antelope/deer? They don't seem to be posted yet in the draw odds section.

Antelope buck tag check, two antelope doe tags check, deer tag check! A week or more with the bow then back with the rifle in oct if needed.

Has anyone found the 2016 draw odds for antelope/deer? They don't seem to be posted yet in the draw odds section.

Wyoming generally posts the drawing odds at the same time they post the results. I'm not seeing them yet either. Not sure how some of these folks know how many applications there were for their unit.

Last year with my points the unit I would have applied for would have been 100% with the number of points I have this year with a couple licenses dropping down to the point level below me. Looks like my bad luck on drawing this year continues. Only thing left are some supertags and Arizona sheep, I very much doubt I will draw any of those!

I struck out. I made what i thought was a pretty dang good pick for Antelope, and would have drawn last year with this years points. But a few extra guys jumped into the draw and bumped me out.

Wyoming generally posts the drawing odds at the same time they post the results. I'm not seeing them yet either. Not sure how some of these folks know how many applications there were for their unit.

Last year with my points the unit I would have applied for would have been 100% with the number of points I have this year with a couple licenses dropping down to the point level below me. Looks like my bad luck on drawing this year continues. Only thing left are some supertags and Arizona sheep, I very much doubt I will draw any of those!

The way guys are seeing the odds is by going into the 2015 odds. When the one you want to see comes up then go up and replace 2015 with 2016 and hit search and the 2016 odds will come up even though they aren't on the G&F website yet!

I drew....another PP, back to back years of striking out in WY. I still have hope of seeing a successful draw here in ID, hopefully by the end of the week. Congrats to those who drew tags!

drew 67-1 antelope! This will be my first antelope hunt and it should be a blast. I've spent the past 16 out of 18 Septembers chasing bugling bulls but with no good elk tags drawn this year we cashed out speed goat pts in Wyoming and can't wait to try something new. This hunt, just like the previous 16 elk hunts, will be with my 3 best friends...my dad and two brothers. We are so blessed to spend time together every fall chasing animals out west. (all WI residents)

Number of applicants with 3 points went from 10 to 33 in the unit I applied for. Odds went from 100% to 36%. I was in the 64% that didn't draw.

My wife and I drew great pronghorn tags, I got a nice LQ bull elk tag, and also a type 6 cow tag. Will pick up a leftover buck antelope and buck deer as well as a 3rd elk tag...enough to keep busy.

My wife and I drew cow elk tags and area 32 Antelope tags. This will be the first year we have drawn antelope buck dags since moving to wyoming 5 years ago.

No LQ bull or antelope this year but I did get a great deer tag and my usual cow/calf tag. I was already looking forward to September but now I also get to look forward to November for the deer hunt! Can't wait!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back