One day Wyoming hunt

ashersdad

My brother and I got lucky in the Wyoming antelope draw this year. Unfortunately his schedule made it difficult to get away and we would only have a day to hunt and it would be a few weeks after the season opened. I shouldn't have been too concerned because Wyoming antelope hunting is just downright incredible. The antelope were pretty skittish and would take off at the sight of the truck. Luckily hiking was our plan anyway and we were able to take a couple of goats in the time that we had. Love hunting with my brother, just wish we had a little more time to enjoy it.
1697649858019.jpeg1697649773427.jpeg

My brother and I got lucky in the Wyoming antelope draw this year. Unfortunately his schedule made it difficult to get away and we would only have a day to hunt and it would be a few weeks after the season opened. I shouldn't have been too concerned because Wyoming antelope hunting is just downright incredible. The antelope were pretty skittish and would take off at the sight of the truck. Luckily hiking was our plan anyway and we were able to take a couple of goats in the time that we had. Love hunting with my brother, just wish we had a little more time to enjoy it.
View attachment 297637View attachment 297636
Great job .. guys congrats

Congrats on the quick success. I just wish pronghorn were bigger animals, they are so good eating.
I think the same about their size. We like the flavor a little more than a nice young cow elk. I'm always amazed at hunters who will kill an animal for its horns and hate the meat. I believe most of the time the animal has ran fast a long distance, killed then not properly dressed out and placed on ice in a timely manner.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back