Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2016 Hunt Talk Bear Hunt

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Be there Thursday evening after a quick CO2 refill stop for the dehydration prevention system.

Note the recent modification - LEDs. Losing your drink in the dark would be more of a damper than the weather.

1. That is awesome.
2. Officially jealous.

No guys, it's yogi, not yoga.

Snow came down to about 4500' above my house this morning. Hopefully you guys are out tracking one down.

I'm pissed...I broke the quick connecter to the fuel line on my boat motor and the quickest I can get another one is Friday, so I guess I'm not bringing the boat :mad:

I'm pissed...I broke the quick connecter to the fuel line on my boat motor and the quickest I can get another one is Friday, so I guess I'm not bringing the boat :mad:

shoot me a message with what it is and part number and I can see if there is someway I can get it locally. I could also do an overnight via Amazon if needed.

shoot me a message with what it is and part number and I can see if there is someway I can get it locally. I could also do an overnight via Amazon if needed.

It's a 1958 motor with that goofy 2 hose line, plus I apparently have the wrong gas tank for my motor. I'm just now trying to get this boat on the water after having it for a while.

Skanoe and paddles are in camp. I know you are opposed to human powered water craft, but if you think you remember how to row, row, row a boat, it's availible.

We had our first bear sighting tonight. Unfortunately he was a bit far away and we ran out of country and daylight to get him. Looked like a big boar.

Just hit the ground in Seattle. Jason and I have a short layover and flight to Spokane where we pick up the bear shaggin wagon. Then a short drive to camp. I can smell JR's cooking already.

I am bring red chili, (gluten free) green chili, (gluten free) sweet and sour meatballs, 2 gluten free cakes, and a gluten free cornbread for the group :p Hopefully I catch enough fish to make some gluten free fish chowder.

Last edited:
Off we go back to the same drainage as last night to find the black Volkswagen that eluded us yesterday. Hopefully the new route will be more productive and less treacherous. Time will tell. Looking forward to the rest of you guys showing up over the next 24 hours!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back