Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2016 Hunt Talk Bear Hunt

Randy11 and Gerald Martin: very kindly said re "next years" HuntTalk bear hunt.

It has been quite fun to follow the action from afar and I thank all those involved for posting such quality reportage over the years.

I know the true reason is he doesn't want to be out-shot by Julie. :) Ethan and the rest of us have accepted reality for what it is and are just happy to pack out what she kills.

Rolling in my chair by the campfire reading this!!!! Very well said as always Gerald!!

Some HuntTalker's expertise helped more than one TV crew this year so it seems.

Pretty sure I know who brought it harder, and it was the HuntTalk crew, not Bennie. image.jpg

Some HuntTalker's expertise helped more than one TV crew this year so it seems.

Pretty sure I know who brought it harder, and it was the HuntTalk crew, not Bennie.

Didn't get to see any of Bennie's episodes but I know he walked a lot of miles over the past 3 years to get it done. One of the Hunttalkers on the first hunt killed a bear in the same spot that Bennie was finally successful and Travis said the trail in this year was a nightmare of blowdown. Any way you shake it, every bear not killed right off the road gets earned so I was really happy to hear Bennie finally connected.

I still had the best beard on the trip!!! :W:

And made the best coffee... :)

I didn't know this was a beard measuring contest, but I thought I would have at least been a finalist. Maybe it was just because Quigly is short and had a really short haircut is what put him over the top. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back