Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

2016 Wyoming Draw

jlh321

Looks like I did not draw my Wyoming antelope. Preference points increased.

Well crap. I didn't think they normally posted preference points before the draw results but mine increased too. Based on last years draw odds I would have been a 100% draw for the unit I applied for.

It is still showing up at the bottom of the page of draw results. It says it is updated through today. I should have 3 points for antelope and deer and it is showing 4 for both. :(

They must have closed the back door, I tried again and it wont let me search my preference points. That was short lived.

Looks like the Points page is shut down, I cant access it. Going to have to wait until tomorrow like everyone else to see if I got my Lope tag.

WY

How will they notify those that draw? Email? Letter?

Thinking about those who put in for doe tags and can't go through the back door to see if their points increased or zeroed out.

~AO

Results are released 10am local time in WY tomorrow (Tues 6/21). They also send out a letter to those that draw.

Don't know what you mean by them sending out a letter. Within a few weeks they will send out your license and that has the carcass tag and landowner voucher attached to it along with the pamphlet for the species you drew showing the units and Regs.

How will they notify those that draw? Email? Letter?

Thinking about those who put in for doe tags and can't go through the back door to see if their points increased or zeroed out.

~AO

Check for your results online after 10AM MST tomorrow. They don't send an email or letter. Doe tags also don't use PPs, as they are a straight random draw where everyone is equal.

I had a great back door. It was an old link into draw results that bypassed current link. They've closed it. Guess we all have to wait until tomorrow.

A guy says he's got a great back door - and TopGun is on full point.

His great back door would probably only be an illegal hack job since the only legal back door for Wyoming used to be looking to see if you were getting a refund check. That was eliminated a year or two ago and this year refunds are going back on credit cards AFTER the draw results are posted tomorrow! PS: He said he HAD a great back door, not has, LOL!!!

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jscrocca
Back