Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Yes? No?

All much better than anything I've seen this year. Cool pics and thanks for sharing, either you were close or just a better photographer than me - I seem to specialize in not quite focused pics.

I would have a hard time passing that buck with the tag that I have.

sure does look like the same buck previous year... pretty deer, neat to see what they develop from year to year.

THat's last years picture right? You're teasing us. He's already at the taxidermists and you're going to flash him out and say "Ha Ha ...fooled all of you!" Right?

Oak-
Since I didn't draw AZ again, I'd be happy to discuss that buck's merit as a "shooter" on our way up to put a stalk on him. ;)

I would release an arrow on him, without a doubt. Hell, I'd release on his little buddy who was trailing him in your second round of pix. If it's for a rifle hunt, I'd like to see him minus the bulk of velvet, but I think he's still a shooter. Even in Colorado.

I had a tag for Lincoln, Montana that is, for a Mulie once. I hunted exactly 6 hrs in that Unit for the entire year and saw one buck, a fork horn. I passed on him, didn't bother me and he was too young. This guy however....is DONE! Crash...what was that? The sound of that guy hitting the ground right after my perfect broadside shot! BAM! I wouldn't even hesitate on that fellar for sure.

That deer is a stud! Where is our buddy who lives with his parents and tells us what bears to shoot and not to shoot. He would probably say growth will stop and its just another freak 2 year old that "needs to mature". :) Go get em Oak!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back