PEAX Equipment

Yes? No?

Oak

Expert
Buck1-1-1.jpg

They always look bigger from behind.....deer that is. That guy is just a dinker, let him go. BTW, where is this exactly?;)

At least to us mortals, shoot now, ask questions later. Hope you have a tag for that area.

Hummm hard to tell exactly....better PM me the coordinates and I'll have a closer look ;)

One thing is for sure, he warrants a second look before the season and then get him before he starts looking for does and changes his pattern.

Tough to tell from just a behind angle. Ears are slightly back. But looks to have good beam length with slighlty smaller fronts compared to the back with 3-4 weeks to grow +/-. Probably not as wide as he first appears, but does show some sign of burrs at the bases leading me to believe he's a mature buck with mass despite how much bigger they look in velvet. Looking to finish in at minimum of mid 170's maybe 10-12" more???

That being said do I shoot a deer that's probably under 200" from a behind view.....CLICK!:hump:

Cool photo of a stud buck Oak! Get any more of him?

Will 5 points get me that tag? ;)

Miller and sneakem were on the right track. Although many of us would shoot him without question, he's not as big as the first view makes him look.

Buck1-2-2.jpg

Here's one of his buddies:

Buck2-1-1.jpg

Incidentally, I think I have a photo of the top buck from last year:

32-2.jpg

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy