Yahoo fantasy football

Side note: Trying to delete the Slayer Team from that league...

I tried the following though do not have an, "Edit Teams" next to, "My Teams and Leagues". Anyone know how to delete a team?
1693276750627.png

LMAO!
The true meaning of, #winning!

MTGriz's Draft: A Comedy of Errors

It's clear that the MTGriz have a unique talent for making questionable decisions.

"All in all, the MTGriz's draft was a rollercoaster of questionable picks, risky team choices, and a sprinkle of bad luck. It's going to be an interesting season for this team, that's for sure."

See you in the playoffs, suckas!

Who is who?
Most are known though a few have different game names, including myself.

MTGriz = Yours truly, Sytes.

One on One trades...

Lamar Jackson
Jaylen Hurts
Justin Fields

in exchange for top tier WR or RB (12+ point per game). One for one. If you have a 10+ ranked QB as your primary... Here is your chance. Send a trade w/in Yahoo FFL or PM me to discuss.

Lol drafting to trade
Now you are one heck of an observant player!

On your heels out of 12 teams... points and position after this week's tally. 😉😂

Inevitable QB injuries. From a 12th round draft position, value comes to those who can trade a good WR/RB in order to get a top QB.

Draft 13, 36, and 37 for leftover WR/RB players or premium QBs to trade later down the road.

Have Pitiful TE Kyle Pitts available for an average 6+ wr/rb no bye 7 or 13 bye wr or 7 or 10

Was supposed to be a top TE of NFL TEs though, he's not blossoming, just yet...

Can you trade them to me in my family league? Joe Burrow is killing me there.
I'm right there in your shoes... my friend/work friends league - Right after I pulled the RB third round, everyone shifted to QB selection. I have Geno... who's been less than decent.

I'd give an RB or WR to get my hands on Lamar, Hurts, or Fields if available to keep Geno as a backup or trade him for a fair TE.

Hah! As I type, Geno's throwing darts! 🤣

Lamar has been traded.

Justin Fields w/ a whopping 40 fantasy points is ranked #1 of all QB's for FFL use.

Trade straight across the board for a high quality WR . No bye week 7, 11, or 13.

Screenshot_20231007-133400-796.png

Damn Brian (not sure who you are on HT)
Thought I had you until Kittle rescued your team! Hah!
Great 9er domination over the Cowboys last night though damn, why Kittle? Why not CMC?

All hope restson Reed. 😏

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back