Yeti GOBOX Collection

2024 Colorado deer

You may need to keep things quiet for the subdivision and use a crossbow. Silent but deadly, don'cha know?
I love my crossbow! I slapped a scope on it and I can dial it out past 100.

Just the other day, I grabbed it out of the closet and shot this doe way out in the field. Didn’t even practice this year. She didn’t even run 20 yards. Lol

IMG_2512.jpeg

following. I only have 2 points but within a few decades, i may be able to draw the same tag, except it'll be a doe tag and second season. I may go out over there and start scouting, maybe we can trade notes!
Bro, absolutely!

unit 34 4th season for a 200"+ wallhanger
there's some locals on here that know the best 2 tracks in that unit too

would you be willing to add some spotters from Utah to your crew?

200” bulls and bucks all over Colorado bro, just gotta go deep and dig one out. Inject some mtn ops right in the vein and a throw a couple 6 nicotine pouches in. Should get your mind right for a full sender. YOLO

200" deer only get shot by dudes with a fat chaw of cope that is only added to, never removed, as the day progresses.

i'll happily license a new product line for the gohunt shop - they really need some age restricted products in there

200” bulls and bucks all over Colorado bro, just gotta go deep and dig one out. Inject some mtn ops right in the vein and a throw a couple 6 nicotine pouches in. Should get your mind right for a full sender. YOLO
Bro you wanna watch some Cam Hanes with me? I just need your Muley Freak bino harness to hold up my phone.

unit 34 4th season for a 200"+ wallhanger
there's some locals on here that know the best 2 tracks in that unit too

would you be willing to add some spotters from Utah to your crew?
Depends, do they wear matching First Lite? I’m looking for a sponsorship from them and can’t have bad group photos.

couple 6 nicotine pouches in.
Who told you this secret? It’s how I hammer up the mountains. Without I can’t hit the pedal on my CanAm steady enough to get up the big hills.

Funny story, I once mixed them up with the caffeine pill pouch. I almost had to press the inreach button. If it wasn’t for my extensive physical training my heart would of exploded like it was hit with a Berger.

You have to get a silencer on a 30-inch barrel and a big set of bipods. You will be a deer hunter then.
Can’t, No one would ever hear me shoot in the videos, they like to hear that then the bullet hit seconds later. It gets me more views on the Gram.

Depends, do they wear matching First Lite? I’m looking for a sponsorship from them and can’t have bad group photos.
Yeah - they all have the new fusion confusion pattern not available to the public yet plus they wear gaiters at all times.
hopefully you like mtn ops b/c they're using the new pre-hunt and post-hunt recovery drinks that you can't get online yet (something about the FDA and WADA testing). The pre-hunt is spiked with a new undectable pre-steroid when combined with the post-steroid in the recovery drink will help you keep up with the pros.

Yeah - they all have the new fusion confusion pattern not available to the public yet plus they wear gaiters at all times.
hopefully you like mtn ops b/c they're using the new pre-hunt and post-hunt recovery drinks that you can't get online yet (something about the FDA and WADA testing). The pre-hunt is spiked with a new undectable pre-steroid when combined with the post-steroid in the recovery drink will help you keep up with the pros.
They must have an insiders hand shake or something. I’ve never even seen the confusion pattern. These guys aren’t gonna try and steal my spotlight are they? If so, it’s a no go, I will just go with @seeth07.

Enough about my skill set. Let’s figure this unit out. I’m willing to do a Plains archery hunt with my crossbow if you know of private land access that can be bought.

They must have an insiders hand shake or something. I’ve never even seen the confusion pattern. These guys aren’t gonna try and steal my spotlight are they? If so, it’s a no go, I will just go with @seeth07.
Usually they give you a matching kit
you can't go wrong with @seeth07 though even though 34 is one of the best sleeper units in the state

Let’s skip the private land access and go with a 8’ step ladder and find a real public honey hole.
Plenty of corners to cross out there.

Usually they give you a matching kit
you can't go wrong with @seeth07 though even though 34 is one of the best sleeper units in the state
I bought the flat brim hat and tucked in my ears. When I tried to talk to the first lite crowd they called me a poser. I didn’t have my gaiters on and they saw right thru me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back