Wyoming, New Mexico , Montana Draw result question

If memory serves me correctly NM issued results on the actual projected draw day last year rather than an earlier date like they have done in the past.

You’re correct. Still hoping things come out this Wednesday. I checked my email like crazy for an hour last Wednesday. Lol.

It's been before the book date for sure. At least for residents. Book Date is almost always just after my Bday and I have received e-mail notice the week before the last 4 years at least.
this Wed or next....

I wish I had applied for more states . I think the NR number of applicants is going to be down by 30%+ across all western states .

I wish I had applied for more states . I think the NR number of applicants is going to be down by 30%+ across all western states .

More applicants in CO (Albeit, "applicants" includes point purchasers) and i thought NM reported 10k more applicants for elk tags this year?

The good news is that we will have results for both NM and Montana before the NR deadline to modify or withdraw Wyoming application. I applied to all three, and hope to draw at least one archery elk tag in addition to Colorado. Good luck to all.

Montana draw results are tricking in. Seems they are posting general tags first. Both my son and I were successful for NR Big Game Combo. Purchased a preference point at time of application.

I am retired and really have to think what day of the week it is. I sure cannot remember that NM always draws on Wednesday. May be true, but I have no clue. I am still betting on Friday. Wednesday would be better.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbaker
Back