Caribou Gear

Wyoming lopes

Mudranger1

This year I'm going to pack up the family and give Wyoming a try. Question 1 when do they determine what the closing dates are? I'm off the last week of Oct Last year it looks like it went thru the 31st. Is this normal? Question 2. How do you find out what you can draw second choice and or leftover tags? I have an idea where I'm going to put in 1st choice but it's not 100% Thanks for any help

Closing dates will be available 1st of April when they start the public meetings.

2nd choice; Look at the random draw reports, for hunts that have more tags than 1st choice applicants, then subtract those applicants from the tags, leaving a quantity of tags available for the 2nd choice apps that are also shown on the random report. Use the remaining tags and apps to determine your chances at a 2nd choice.

Thanks Bob..next question if you put in for the draw can you buy a point later too? aren't they available thru September? anyone ever hunted the southeast corner of the state?

You can either pay for a PP when you apply for a tag and if you draw your first choice they will refund that money. If you don't buy it then and don't draw your first choice, then you can buy a PP between 7/1 and 9/30.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back