Wyoming Antelope draw type 1 and 6?

Addicting

It’s been twenty years since I’ve Antelope hunted Wyoming. When we did it then we got both buck and doe tags. The unit I’m researching has both 1 and 6 with no leftovers. With the draw now am I correct in saying I can only apply for one or the other and without leftovers I have 0 chance of getting both.

So party apps would be out the window if I wanted to get a 6 and others wanted a type 1.

Let me know if I’m jacked up or tracking like a blue tick. Tony

There are three nr draws in Wyoming; Special price, Regular price, and Reduced price. You can apply in only one of the full price versions but, you can also apply in the Reduced price draw ie; Special type 1/2 and Reduced type 6/7, or Regular price type 1/2 and Reduced price type 6/7.

Last edited:
in a more straight forward answer you still can apply for both as they are separate draws

Thanks, the hunt planner didn’t eluded to these being a separate draw that I saw.

So apply for one we have no PP chance at for our first choice, take our chances in the random. Put in for the one we actually want 98% draw odds for our 1 PP average to keep our PP. Then also put in for that area reduced price as 1 choice to get some extra freezer meat. Best outcome is buck and doe tags and still retain our PP?

Points aren't used for your 2nd choice. You'll need to look at the random odds for that hunt to see if there are licenses that carry down and you can draw as a 2nd choice.

Yep that is a death sentence on that plan, 29 tags with way too many 1st Choice app. Guess the one we want is first choice and we will keep it simple.

Thanks for the help. Tony

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back