Caribou Gear

WY lope tags, who got em?

Good to see lots got something, I will be in unit 8 this year.

I withdrew my buck tag since my buddies in the group decided they couldn't come out, so I put me and my son in for doe tags in the same unit. I drew, but my son didn't.

No luck on the longshot pronghorn tag I put in for. Just doing points for everything else as I'm hunting CO this year.

Drew both buck and doe, first time ever drawing a buck antelope so I'm pumped! Good luck to all.

We're in the same boat, but I'm now a first year resident so a little different odds.! :hump:

Yeah I was in the 11%er club on one tag and 74%er club on the other. I drew it last year but I paid to enter the special thinking this was going to be a one and done deal. Then I got that Wyoming dust in my lungs and blood on my pack so I had to go back!

2 type 6 tags not the type 1.

Looking at the draw odds, I can't help but think that in some units there are going to be some very disappointed NR tag holders who realize there is VERY limited access in some of the units that are sold out.

80% of people drew in my first choice unit...I wasn't one of them. But I got my second choice.

Drew unit 108 right on I-80. Got lucky in the regular random with 3.5% odds. Picked this one because I can do it either to or from my AZ elk hunt. Nice long season dates.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back