Wow, that didn't take long!

Randy,

Let the world know the real rating numbers and we can all short OUTD and make some money :)

The Duck Commander and Buck Commander are two of the biggest pieces of crap on television. I would rather smell the secretaries Tofu turds all day long than to watch a minute of the long beard jesture playing pranks on Chipper and the other ball players. The whole show revolves around bacon, food plots, real tree camo, bad boy buggies, how bad azz their face paint is, who can pull off the best practical joke, how big their game farm is and kick azz promo photo ops. That show gives me diabetes.

American Rifleman, American Rifleman, are you frickin serious? HOLY CRAP, wonder how much of the NRA member dues went to buying the top award spot. Let's all get in the blind box and watch lil Timmy hammer a deer in the 100 acre food plot. Let's include dramatic music and pause between each segment.

At least Waddell seems like a decent guy, the show still sucks and looks like the rest. The Drury's make the same piece of crap year in year out.

These awards must go to the highest bidder first, the celebrities second and the shows that grow the biggest deer third. Sustance and reality will be last cause nobody wants to see that chit :rolleyes:

The Best of the West for best overall show huh?
I guess a lot of people like 30 minute infomercials for $6000 rifles.

BEST BLOOPER / OUTTAKE
Fisher's ATV World
Gold Tips 4CE
Hunter's Specialties
Jim Shockey's Hunting Adventures
Steve's Outdoor Adventures

Doesn't gold tips 4CE have an unfair advantage since it's all bloopers and bad outtakes? Nothing like half azzing your way to to the winners circle. Kind of like having a slowest bike race so no one is left out.:D

I can't hardly even watch some of these shows- they are so cheesy....... Let alone how did they even make it up to the top of some of these lists........... Everything works out for a reason!!!! Just keep us updated, and I will know what channel to watch for.....

I too will be sending am email to OC. This is the only show I watch on the OC other than Tiffany. She's hot...Sorry. The sad part is that it proves there is no common outdoorsman working at the OC. Anyone who has to pay lots of money in order to fulfill their dream hunt is not worth the dime they paid anyway. I have nothing against them, but wish they could see the other side. Growing up in TX, I learned to hunt from a box blind on a small farm. I have never paid big money for a Trophy deer hunt and I am proud to say that. The only trophy I have on the wall is from a hunt in Colorado where I worked my tail off and shot what was a trophy to me. They have lost that sense there at the OC where its not about the size of the animal that makes it a trophy, but the adventure itself. I will follow the OYOA show to what ever channel its aired and know that It's a real man's hunting show. ....Can you invite Tiffany to go hunting with you? Ratings.....Oh Yeah, Sportsmans Channel here we go.

Last edited:
Looks like ill be saving a few bucks too!!!!!! the only thing I watch is onya on it anywa. Gonna call dtv and cancell and email condolences to OC

It looks like the OC is well on its way to becoming the next music channel that doesn't play music. Before you know it they will be starting to show old movies and reality shows about people no one wants to see.

Hard to believe but not really when you look at the demographics of the majority of hunters.

Randy - your the man - great job on picking up the pieces and keeping the show intact - hey, when my wife gets her CPA certificate can I send her to you or training? Again, great job, looking forward to the show.

Ron

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back