Wow, that didn't take long!

It was told to me that OYOA and Randy are a model that is a harder fit with their kind of programming. Hmmmm. Guess that about 'splains it. What ever that means.

Outdoor Network programing is shifting to 15 minutes of some sort of activity other than hunting, followed by a kill shot in a lame hunt. Ever watch the Craig Morgan show? They don't even do much hunting on Duck Commanders anymore. And how many "dude with hot wife" shows are they going to put on that network?

They have no use for real hunting, and you were making the other hosts look bad.

reading between the lines seems to suggest OYOA will be on another station, that will support the show better.....

Outdoor Network programing is shifting to 15 minutes of some sort of activity other than hunting, followed by a kill shot in a lame hunt. Ever watch the Craig Morgan show? They don't even do much hunting on Duck Commanders anymore. And how many "dude with hot wife" shows are they going to put on that network?

They have no use for real hunting, and you were making the other hosts look bad.

Yep...not much hunting left on that channel anymore. I used to watch a handfull of shows, but am now down to only a couple. Most of them on the Sportsmans Channel aren't any better...nothing but 1/2 hour infomercials for sponsors.

What does this mean for season three?

Means Season Three will start airing in July and will be the best season we have produced. Means that for those who don't have TV or cable/satellite subscriptions, they will be able to watch OYOA Season Three right here on Hunt Talk, so long as they are willing to wait a few weeks after the original airing.

Means people will be able to download OYOA to their mobile devices or their computers (for a small fee). That they will continue to see programming that is very little pimping of product and mostly time in the field.

Means I can continue to make fun of the traditional TV models and share good laughs with all of you. Means I can keep Hunt Talk what it is and always has been.

Means we have a new partner in the show, Warm Springs Productions (the production company that has produced the show for us), and the quality will be more than anything I could have pulled off by myself.

I guess it means some really good things for Season Three. ;)

Sounds like OYOA is coming out of this well placed and ready to rock and roll.

Nicely done Fin!

The one thing I do appreciate about the Outdoor Channel is the production quality of their programs. Yes, the content of most of them stinks, but they don't have too many low budget shows. I'm sure you won't let the show slip at another network, so it'll be interesting if you guys can help raise the bar a little at some of the other networks.

I hope this all works out for you Randy.We will continue to watch wherever you end up. Good luck and congratulations for sticking to your guns.

Means Season Three will start airing in July and will be the best season we have produced. Means that for those who don't have TV or cable/satellite subscriptions, they will be able to watch OYOA Season Three right here on Hunt Talk, so long as they are willing to wait a few weeks after the original airing.

Means people will be able to download OYOA to their mobile devices or their computers (for a small fee). That they will continue to see programming that is very little pimping of product and mostly time in the field.

Means I can continue to make fun of the traditional TV models and share good laughs with all of you. Means I can keep Hunt Talk what it is and always has been.

Means we have a new partner in the show, Warm Springs Productions (the production company that has produced the show for us), and the quality will be more than anything I could have pulled off by myself.

I guess it means some really good things for Season Three. ;)

All great news as far as I am concerned.

Warm Springs Production does a quality job no doubt, but they also pimp two programs that get made fun of here quite a bit - Buck Commanders and Duck Commanders. I tried to watch Buck Commanders once, Fin - you probably wouldn't let me back on this site if I said what I thought about that peice of s$%t.

The following pretty much sums up that show:

/Begin Cool Announcer Voice:
10 former and current MLB players all bunk up in the oversized garage with a game room and huge kitchen. Watch them decide which food plot and stand they will hunt on Chippers 90,000 acre land. Be enthralled while they paint funny designs on there faces with cool black paint. Bring in the Duck Commander and put him in a camo jesters outfit. All of these are real men hunters who play pranks on each other while they sleep, all caught on film! \End Cool Announcer Voice

Will follow and watch OYOA on whatever network it moves to. Sounds like you are happy with the way it's turning out for you, so congrats on the move, if it's a better fit for you as well, well then you deserve it. When will you be able to spill the beans about what channel you will be moving to? I need to reprogram the DVR!

Congrats Fin and OYOA. Glad to see a better opportunity for you and your supporters on the horizon.

I am asking permission to release all the other stuff today or tomorrow, as it seems the cat got out of the bag when Fin's house was cleaned out over on the network website.

Sure would be sweet if you could find a way to stream high definition. The compressed stuff does no justice to the quality of the product.

Keep up the great work.Your show is the only outdoor program that I ever record,much better than anything else available.I hope its Versus too!

Randy, Best of luck with the move and from the sounds of it we have alot to look forward to with the new season.

Still sux when you say "we gotta talk" and they beat you to the breakup. Looking fwd to the details Randy. Don't know if I'll cancel...those atv commercials are mesmerizing.

Regardless where it is at I will follow. You have to good of a product not too. I will be dumping OC as of today and won't feel bad about doing it. We really need to let the Outdoor Channel know that they made a big mistake. A nasty gram is going to be sent to them.

I can't wait to hear of what's in store for 2011.

Ditto that for me! I'm done with the morons!:mad::mad::mad::eek::eek:

Back