Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Wife's 2009 Montana mulie!!

Layin_It_Down

I'll try to have a short video up this week...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 469
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 467
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 462
nice deer. It is incredable how different they are from White tails. I never had much of a disire to hunt for one till I started viewing the kills on here.

Congrat's to ya.

I finally got her video posted. Pretty short, but it's up. I also added another short clip of a couple bucks I ran into the other day. The one I'm wondering about is very blurred. I had the camera set up on him from just over 400 yards. I never got a good look at him and so I walked. Apparently the camera got a better shot of him. I zoomed it in with the computor so you'll all have to take a look and let me know what ya think. I think he's pushing 30". When you click on this link, you can click on the layinitdown100 link and see my other videos. I think it's just titled "Bucks". Now I'm itching to get back out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oTfaimgEbQ

Should make taking her hunting harder since she will now whagt even bigger.. Way to go

Great deer Leslie. Congrats.

The video of the "big" one is pretty fuzzy, but he certainly looks like a monster. I would say 30+, but that could partly be the graininess of the image making it seem bigger/wider.

Go shoot him and find out!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back