Who thinks elkhunter needs own forum?

schmalts

I do, He posts so often he bumps a lot of topics down and get missed by readers! :D Sorry guy but Damn, If i dont check 3 pages back i will miss posts from other users!! :eek:
Moosie i think we need an elkhunter's post forum just to weed out some of the clutter..... ;)

Yea.... ;)
:D :D :D

Sorry gentlemen...I was bored...and he was in even worse shape with boredom. Guess I...er...egged him on a bit??? :D :D

Anytime boredom strikes*, anyone** is welcome to drop me an email and I will show up on messenger and try to keep them amused. :D

Disclaimers:
* Except on work nights. :cool:
**Anyone who doesn't want to fight over politics or religious beliefs.
fight.gif

-RogueWarrior1957- (same handle on messenger)

Hmmmmmmmm..........Just imagine if you were on some of the boards that have 20 pages a day of new stuff. Now being gone for 5 days would leave you 100 pages to sift through, so consider yourself pretty darned lucky. :D :D :D I thought one of the reasons for coming here was for fun, and the other night I was having some fun. So all I can say is ...................Oh Well!!!! ;)

Schmalts, you think this is bad.
goto http://www.bassboatcentral.com and check out there general section holy crap they get like 10 pages of stuff a day sometimes.

Elky if you want your own forum I think the "M.P.E." Moosies Predator Extream section is dead( you know the one with were only the best of the best can post :rolleyes: ).

I think we can change that to "M.P.E." Moosies Posters Extream Where only the posters who post the most can post.

Delw

His own forum?? :confused: Naw mates; just give the bloke a good enema; 'e'll be olrawt then! :D

Well, If Elkhunter has his own forum, we can go there to get our screens cleaned from the inside.. (I'm still laughing about that...!)

:cool:

What the heck does "Extream" mean?

I think there was so little activity in that forum because nobody wanted to see Moosie "Extream" a predator.

Oak

[ 05-25-2004, 14:13: Message edited by: Oak ]

IMHO, Elky just needs..

A) a woman (or one that will draw his attentions more often)
hump.gif

B) Visit the 'Adult Section' on a more consistant basis.
hump.gif

C) Take up a hobby, like:

1) Heavy Beer Drinking
2) Heavy Booze Drinking
3) Heavy Reefer
4) Heavy self-administration.

:D :D :D :D :D

"M.P.E." Moosies Posters Extream
You caught me on a good day Del. Theives busted in the doors on my camp and vandalized the place and the water well at my house went dry today again from the coal mining under my house. And you know what...... I still think you're a funny guy......why don't you change it and make elkhunter the moderator. ;)
Doug

Just leave a note that the serious predator hunters moved over to the texas predator posse forums.

Doug sorry to hear about that crap, you need to set up booby traps( no not the velcro on some boobys type trap ;) )

Thats bs getting broke into all the time. I hate thieves.

Delw

That shucks Doug. Sorry to hear that.

Where did my forum go Del? :D :D

Thanks for the advise Gunner46, but I aleready have A, B and C covered. ;)

For all those with a short attention span this is a question. Is there a competition between Elkhunter and Elkchsr for being the one who has the most posts ? You guys are busy, haha :D
:cool:

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PotomacRiver
Back