MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Who else has the itch?

ihuntelk- Not sure exactly what degree your wife is getting, but mine just finished her Nurse Practioners degree and clinicals last week. So, I'm pretty free with time this fall as well!! :D Now if I could just make it back out West this fall, but that looks doubtful. Next year though I plan on cashing in a few IOUs with her! ;)

I'm planning on taking quite a bit of time off this fall and am just jonesing to get it started, though all my hunts will be in-state. The last few weeks of 100+ºF temps have a way of tempering the itch, but it doesn't go away...

draftstud has been working out for this fall...

09-manly-sixpack.jpg

I itch worse than if I had poison ivy. I dont know if coming here to Hunttalk helps it or makes it worse, but I aint gonna stop now! As we are off into the great unknown this year (first year in Idaho for us), the anticipation is killing me! What does the country look like? Will we be able to find elk? Will we be surrounded by a gazillion hunters? Have the wolves eaten all the elk? Can we find a good spot to camp? AHHHHHHHH.......I think I need some quality time in a straightjacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back