Who bought this?

Ya know, there's sure a lot of virtuous speeches in here about cyber-bullying for the amount of laugh reacts this has got.
In case you haven't realized, there's a big circle jerk that happens on this site daily. Greenhorn is the middle doing a little dance to make all of his bum buddies finish for him. They all pay him with reactions. It's kind of gross really.

Some weirdos will take any action since they can't get it from their wives.

Last edited:
In case you haven't realized, there's a big circle jerk that happens on this site daily. Greenhorn is the middle doing a little dance to make all of his bum buddies finish for him. They all pay him with reactions. It's kind of gross really.

Some weirdos will take any action they can't get it from their wives.

I'm surprised Zoot hasn't told him to chill the hell out with his online shit.

Attachments

• IMG_2171.jpeg
    IMG_2171.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 44

Some weirdos will take any action they can't get it from their wives.

I'm surprised Zoot hasn't told him to chill the hell out with his online shit.
Stop feeding it. It's entertaining to people because it's getting a rise out of you. His employer canceling him because he has too much fun online isn't cool either, and I know that you know that.

Too bad you're not actually LGBT though, I'm sure there'd be white knights all over in here.

The Chat GPT schtick is quite funny, and in many ways preferable to some of the opinions Greenhorn actually shares on here. But like many other one-act jokes, it will get old.

@BuzzH I see $85,000 elk hunts on private ranches with hunting celebs the same way I see places like Big Sky, Jackson, and every golf course on earth:

I'm glad all the wealthy people have a place to go that isn't where I like to be.

Certainly seems ripe for a influencer to try to win to get exposure. Maybe that dude from Backfire, Muley Freak, Bowmars?

I never did see the "exfil". Do you stroll down the gentle grassy slope to the Altlantis? Would have thought they could have come up with something a little better....

A hot dog party is a social gathering or event where hot dogs are the main food served. This could include a variety of different types of hot dogs (e.g. beef, turkey, veggie), condiments, and toppings for guests to customize their hot dog. Hot dog parties can be casual or themed, and are a popular choice for summer cookouts or sports events.
1708718374018.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back