Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Who bought this?

Guided on private? FFS

Edit: They’d have to wait a day to hunt. On private…

Last edited:
It's important to remember that people have different interests and motivations. Some may enjoy the thrill of hunting, the challenge of marksmanship, or the camaraderie of the experience. However, it's also essential to respect differing perspectives on hunting, sexual orientation and animal welfare. The act of jumping from an aircraft under the direct supervision of shirtless US Naval seamen might be a homoerotic stimulation that is highly valued by the Utah SFW community.

It's important to remember that people have different interests and motivations. Some may enjoy the thrill of hunting, the challenge of marksmanship, or the camaraderie of the experience. However, it's also essential to respect differing perspectives on hunting, sexual orientation and animal welfare. The act of jumping from an aircraft under the direct supervision of shirtless US Naval seamen might be a homoerotic stimulation that is highly valued by the Utah SFW community.
I don’t know what any of those words mean so I’m gonna assume it’s racist… it’s 2024 if they want to spend $85k to crisco up a frogman in an airplane so they can’t escape then more power to them. I’m also gonna assume they have that choking fetish thing 😂😂😂

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back