Where to find a bow during our COVID confinement?

MrIncredible005

Looking to find a Mathews or Hoyt bow, needing a 31" draw and 70 to 80lb draw weight. Biggest issue is no one is open right now.

I live in CO, Any help ya'll can provide would be amazing.

Scheels would be your best bet. Cabelas too. Both are open here.

Plenty of bow shops will do a fitting by appointment. Call ahead to narrow down your choices. They can keep Social distance , wear a mask, etc while you shoot the demos.

Plenty of bow shops will do a fitting by appointment. Call ahead to narrow down your choices. They can keep Social distance , wear a mask, etc while you shoot the demos.
The only problem is they may be considered non-essential and thus not be open at all. I don’t know though.

Many are doing Mail order from the shop so there is a chance...

I sent an email and left Bear Creek a voicemail, giving him a chance to catch up and respond. As for the social distancing stuff looks like most aren't even open due to being non-essential. Hoping I can get one mail ordered from a local company.

Thanks for the help if anyone hears anything let me know!

X2....Archerytalk

Is the site actually worth it? I feel like I need windows 95 to run it properly and apparently need to have 20 posts to even have access to the classifieds forum..... The home page is horrid for lack of a better term.

that being said, outside of a dogsnot website, is the forum worth signing up for?

Is the site actually worth it? I feel like I need windows 95 to run it properly and apparently need to have 20 posts to even have access to the classifieds forum..... The home page is horrid for lack of a better term.

that being said, outside of a dogsnot website, is the forum worth signing up for?

Nope, too much garbage on Archery Talk. Try Bowsite, it's probably even less hi-tech but has far better info...

Worth it for just classified section.
Alot of inventory and good deals.
Other than classifieds it's not worth it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back