Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Where to find a bow during our COVID confinement?

MrIncredible005

Looking to find a Mathews or Hoyt bow, needing a 31" draw and 70 to 80lb draw weight. Biggest issue is no one is open right now.

I live in CO, Any help ya'll can provide would be amazing.

Scheels would be your best bet. Cabelas too. Both are open here.

Plenty of bow shops will do a fitting by appointment. Call ahead to narrow down your choices. They can keep Social distance , wear a mask, etc while you shoot the demos.

Plenty of bow shops will do a fitting by appointment. Call ahead to narrow down your choices. They can keep Social distance , wear a mask, etc while you shoot the demos.
The only problem is they may be considered non-essential and thus not be open at all. I don’t know though.

Many are doing Mail order from the shop so there is a chance...

I sent an email and left Bear Creek a voicemail, giving him a chance to catch up and respond. As for the social distancing stuff looks like most aren't even open due to being non-essential. Hoping I can get one mail ordered from a local company.

Thanks for the help if anyone hears anything let me know!

X2....Archerytalk

Is the site actually worth it? I feel like I need windows 95 to run it properly and apparently need to have 20 posts to even have access to the classifieds forum..... The home page is horrid for lack of a better term.

that being said, outside of a dogsnot website, is the forum worth signing up for?

Is the site actually worth it? I feel like I need windows 95 to run it properly and apparently need to have 20 posts to even have access to the classifieds forum..... The home page is horrid for lack of a better term.

that being said, outside of a dogsnot website, is the forum worth signing up for?

Nope, too much garbage on Archery Talk. Try Bowsite, it's probably even less hi-tech but has far better info...

Worth it for just classified section.
Alot of inventory and good deals.
Other than classifieds it's not worth it

Back