Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Whatever happened to..?

What happened to Fudd aka Randy11? Looks like he called it quits.

He just commented like today?!! Haha I see that dude on regularly. Strange, I feel some familiarity with the guy, even though I don’t know him from Adam. Just that way when folks are personable, I suppose.
I know him personally, which is strange as I live so far away! A really genuine friendly guy, he has mentioned coming across the pond with his wife to visit one day, they are more than welcome, one favour deserves another.

A little birdy squeeked of another sub forum for more thought provoking, strategized intent however, it's converted into friend invites for more like minded people. The public forum is a bit too public.

Fits as not nearly the conservation content shared in the past. Who to call, what the situation is, yadda, yadda, yadda and the derailment, controversy, and spies... 😉😂

Now we have them stop in for quick comments then back they go.

Though that could merely be a birdy mis-squeek - hah! And this was tin foil conspiracy shared Intel 🤣

A little birdy squeeked of another sub forum for more thought provoking, strategized intent however, it's converted into friend invites for more like minded people. The public forum is a bit too public.

Fits as not nearly the conservation content shared in the past. Who to call, what the situation is, yadda, yadda, yadda and the derailment, controversy, and spies... 😉😂

Now we have them stop in for quick comments then back they go.

Though that could merely be a birdy mis-squeek - hah! And this was tin foil conspiracy shared Intel 🤣
IMG_9646.jpeg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back