Yeti GOBOX Collection

What is the best TP?

According to his old fantasy hunt partner tufferthandug, Sneakem uses spent gerbils.

....skinny ones.

Geezer.... your underwear are pretty much like a coffee filter when you drink too Metamucil....they only catch the big chunks...:eek:;)

TFF! Nephew of mine who hunts with us came limping back into camp one evening and we thought he was hurt. He was.... Needed to squat and drop bad and realized he had forgotten the essentials. Wasn't about to cut the tail off a new new shirt so donated one of his socks for the effort. Reason he was limped is because he had blisters on his foot. No fondly known to everybody in the camp as *OneSock*. Somebody asked him why he didn't just cut the top off his sock. Answer was, "I didn't have time to think about it." Well if you had time to unlace your boot and take your sock off? I could see an elk over on the other ridge and I wanted to get it done quick. So where is the elk? By the time I got done taking care of things I couldn't see it any more. So why didn't you see it from there? Because I had my pants down.......... Good old *OneSock*.

If you wear two pairs of knee high socks you should be able to get atleast 3 to 4 wipes per sock. It will get you through the whole trip if you are good with a knife. Otherwise if your into packing it along I would go with the wet wipes.

The Best Game call in the world is the sound of a "Bear Attack" . Every one knows that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back