What is the best TP?

picture.php

Great for Vacations! John

If you wear two pairs of knee high socks you should be able to get atleast 3 to 4 wipes per sock. It will get you through the whole trip if you are good with a knife. Otherwise if your into packing it along I would go with the wet wipes.

Can we all tell the cabin fever is getting to us..... But since you brought it up... the BIG BAG of Coleman wet wipes from Walmart and Cottonelle tissue, has a good coef. of friction. Hasn't let me down yet. Just be sure not to lean against a tree thats got too much butt rot. Thats an ugly morning. :)

If you wear two pairs of knee high socks you should be able to get atleast 3 to 4 wipes per sock. It will get you through the whole trip if you are good with a knife. Otherwise if your into packing it along I would go with the wet wipes.

This man has been "there-done that". My trail running buddies ask me why I wear crew length socks and cheap cotton gloves!

I'm pretty sure Dink has chosen the model below.

Attachments

• Brownwipecrop.jpg
    Brownwipecrop.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 178
According to his old fantasy hunt partner tufferthandug, Sneakem uses spent gerbils.

....skinny ones.

Having appropriate butt care products in the home is one of the fringe bennies of having kids. We always have wet wipes and Desitin on hand...

Leave it to Dinkshooter. Any brand is fine with me. I too watch for when the roll becomes perfect for the hunting pack. Too big...too much room = too small, you end up using leaves, or your sock.
Wetwipes are a given.
***Tip : Shave ur ass, and ya use less wipe. Hair grows back, but that stink on your finger stays forever.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back