What are your plans...

FLIPPER

For this holiday weekend?

I will be at home with the family and do the cookout gig.

Thought real seriously about starting drinking again...getting very drunk and see if I could figure out some where I could take my family so they could have a better life.

Just got an email from a client about work they want done this weekend, so I guess I'll be working. It's gonna cost them.... ;)

...home with the family & bbq utensils...prolly check out Oak's "work" pictures.

My son Codie graduated from high school tonight. Tomorrow we will be getting ready for his celebration set for Sunday. Might get out for a little deer damage hunt also tomorrow night.

Flipper, I have also thought about what I must do in the near future. But drinking is not one of them. Heck dont have the money for that anyways. LOL.

Attachments

• IMG3509.jpg
    IMG3509.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 67
Tennessee and Ohio? Better place? Cripes throw a dart at a map, pack up the mini van and head out. No booze needed.

I have a case of tequila and 2 whores the weekend is...............................what honey, yes dear I am coming right away.

Stuck around here as the wife is taking care of the in-laws horses and dogs. Supposed to rain all weekend here in gods country anyway.

And I am not joking about leaving the old behind for the Ohio and tennesee bunch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I talked a friend out of leaving NJ and he is happy as a clam living on SD. Move on, just don't fugg up CO anymore:)

Nothing special this weekend. But on Monday, I head out down to the Kenai for a week of drinking....who knows, maybe we'll fish some too!!!

Wea are going to get out in the woods and do some bbqing, shoot some clays and if we get lucky maybe a little piggy or two.:D

Stuck in st. louis without the family. Gonna grill and sit down in front of the tv all weekend... hmmm....and the downside is?

I'm gonna miss them.

Not much, wife is on call at work so we had to stay home this weekend. I did a 70 mile bike ride this morning, sucked

Daughters 8yr old Bday party. Sons prom night, yard work, bass fishing, and the good ole BBQ with cold drinks! Everybody have a safe good one.

Took the my son and his darling out shooting sporting clays today. Cleaning out my hunting gear tomorrow, then going to the Memorial Day service on Monday.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back