Votes: 42 22.0%
  • 50's

Votes: 14 7.3%
  • 60+

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Still Hammering

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters
Depends on who defines the boomer cut off. I am either a young boomer or old genx. I will be happy to label myself either, as long as it's the one that pisses you off more.
Lol! The only thing better than the banking advice is the invented self importance.

I am doing fine myself - the only thing i am jealous that you boomers had is better hunting.

Cant imagine a 90s rut hunt in the breaks.

i dunno, being of hunting age in the 2000 decade in colorado was the primo time to be a mule deer hunter. so really, most of the generations we talk about on here could've had the opportunity to hunt that decade unless you started hunting in your mid/late 20's like the millennial i am did 😩

1709306411641.png

you know what's most interesting about that graph? hope all you montanans are listening - 2000 to 2009 was the first full decade after going fully limited on deer hunting in the mid/late 90's.

this graph surprised me. i though the 60's were gonna be the winner.

I think “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” came out in 1999. I plugged in 1m into an inflation adjustment calculator. Seems like it should be closer to 3 now. Housing prices have increased at an unsustainable rate the last decade but that could just be wishful thinking on my part. View attachment 317016
Housing has out paced inflation on the west side of the frontrange… if I recall, in the late nineties a 550-700k house back then would go for 1.8mil today

Lol! The only thing better than the banking advice is the invented self importance.

I am doing fine myself - the only thing i am jealous that you boomers had is better hunting.

Cant imagine a 90s rut hunt in the breaks.
I’ve never understood the generational war talk. Just another way to stereotype people I guess. I would have to google it to see what generation I am and how I’m supposed to act and talk

I’ve never understood the generational war talk. Just another way to stereotype people I guess. I would have to google it to see what generation I am and how I’m supposed to act and talk
You nailed it...us versus them'ism socio-nuttiness

You nailed it...us versus them'ism socio-nuttiness
We start teaching it in grade school with "school pride" Or school is better than all those "other" schools.

Or it may be evolutionary. I can see how it might be useful in a small band of hunter gatherers competing for limited resources with other bands.

I wasn’t bawling about sheep hunting. I could care less if someone could afford it. More calling bs on the amount of millionaires to dead sheep ratio
Does everyone you know with 250 acres in MT live large? They're rich - according to you.

I wasn’t bawling about sheep hunting. I could care less if someone could afford it. More calling bs on the amount of millionaires to dead sheep ratio
I understood that. My comment was more directed towards the "kings deer" complaint, that has been around way before I ever started hunting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back