Caribou Gear Tarp

Screwing over the Non-resident (or not)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooked on phonics...you need to look into it. Statewide populations determine permit numbers. Numbers are down about 7100 elk, and I can tell you after the 2022/23 winter, they're down even more.

You skim read an article and draw the conclusion that when elk increase in one part of the state, that means total statewide populations are increasing too.

That's not the way it works. I would add some things that are pertinent to that, but would only confuse you further. How herds are managed matters, and that's wayyyyyyyyy past your comprehension level.
You're clueless. Look at the dates of the article and the dates of the table I posted.

I already acknowledged that covid skewed numbers up since 2020. If you could read, you'd know that.

Being you changed the topic, I'm assuming you realized you were wrong and resident hunter numbers were declining prior to covid.

You're clueless. Look at the dates of the article and the dates of the table I posted.

I already acknowledged that covid skewed numbers up since 2020. If you could read, you'd know that.

Being you changed the topic, I'm assuming you realized you were wrong and resident hunter numbers were declining prior to covid.
No, they weren't...and like I said, I can't make you understand the statistics.

Boy all these whiny residents sure gets old. Wawawa I can’t make any money here! You have to subsidize my hunting or else !
I have tried to treat you with respect, both on this thread and in PMs. You make it very hard to continue doing that. Don’t you have somewhere else to be? I don’t think anyone would miss you here, permanently by Big Fin’s magic wand would be fine by me. You are caustic for the sake of being caustic and bring nothing of value.

I have tried to treat you with respect, both on this thread and in PMs. You make it very hard to continue doing that. Don’t you have somewhere else to be? I don’t think anyone would miss you here, permanently by Big Fin’s magic wand would be fine by me. You are caustic for the sake of being caustic and bring nothing of value.

But it’s fine when a NR posts some thing and we get three more posts saying he is whiny bitch. Got ya.

Do you know what’s old having residents crying poverty, because where they choose to live. It’s 2024 if you can make money in America that’s on you not where you choose to live.

No, they weren't...and like I said, I can't make you understand the statistics.
You should make some calls to F&G. They can probably explain it to you better than I can. I clearly don't have what it takes to dumb it down to a level where you'll understand.

Through the sands of time. I have to imagine most of the western residents on here don't really have a emotional tie to this discussion, it's all such a moot point, affects us none whatsoever. Hard to give my attention to nonsense when I'm busy trying to figure out if I should get 2 or 3 elk tags this year to go with my 2 deer tags.

But it’s fine when a NR posts some thing and we get three more posts saying he is whiny bitch. Got ya.

Do you know what’s old having residents crying poverty, because where they choose to live. It’s 2024 if you can make money in America that’s on you not where you choose to live.
I’m not crying poverty. I think Buzz and others on this site are doing quite well also. I am just really sick of you.

My thoughts on WY:

90/10 Split.

Double the price of my resident tag.

Allow two either sex tags per year granted one is current NR price.

Allow anyone (R/NR) to enter the 10% draw at the current NR price.

Half the quotas on antelope doe fawn tags.

Eliminate any point system in place.

Leftover tags, first come first serve, must be bought at a Wyoming G&F office to go on sale two weeks before start of archery season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back