Westy.. you been fishing?

Sorry Del I haven't been out. Been working on the computers in the house, getting them networked so that we all can enjoy the high speed internet. Everything is working now yeah! Maybe I'll go on Sat.

There he goes again, conning you now Westy, watch him he's sly.

Oh wait I just gave an opinion, oh sh_t I am gonna get slammed. You are gonna want a piece of me now. Oh why did I give an opinion. I survived the Civil War guess I could let nature take care of it.

Man I am goin nuts :eek: :rolleyes:

I see that the worlds leading authority on everything is back in form on the other site. I bet that that G&F meeting was interesting what with Mr. Ken doing all the talking.

Westy we could use my boat.. yeah thats it.. and bring lots oif tackle.. I like the dropshooting worms and weights hooks I prefer are gamagaus(sp)... We will come home at night when its dark.. I have a good flashlight if anything gets spilled in the boat.. Trust me I will find everything you left in the boat...
Ask john and Amberjack LMAO

I actually have to work this weekend...

Did you get another ip addy from the cable company to run a seconf line or can you run 2 pcs of the network for the internet?.. I need to know cause I will be doing that real soon......

Delw

Delw was there, he would know, just emailed the nudepygmy, told him to come on over. The authority on everything even insulted him as a teacher
what a piece of work

So Amberjack, When are you getting back in the water? or should I say on the water? Have you been fishing?

Westy, Del says you're a real nice guy who is a master with the spooning technique. I'd sure love to see ya someday out on the water. Wish I could go Saturday, but I got six kids over the weekend. I think I'm going out on Tuesday.

Del, what's your plans on tuesday? That goes for everybody! Anybody free on that day? Sure would love to meet you guys!

John :D

John dont get amberjack going on "when he is getting back to fishing" I have to finish his lower unit yet......LMAO
he will be camped at my door befor to long...

nudepygmy is a good guy hope he stops by here. would like to see mark and lie guy also, Da... and a heck of a bunch more

Delw

John

I can attest to Westy's spooning prowess. We caught a bunch of fish the last time he took me out. He does like to keep some secrets though. I was catching white bass, while he was catching whites and striper's. Just funnin with you Westy.

SteveM

I'm no Ken when it comes to spooning. I'm sure he would love to charge you a few hundred dollars to tell you what a crappy fisherman you are and just how good of a fisherman he is.

I thought he was near dead a couple of weeks ago.

I would love to go out and work the spoons with all you guys. Even Lie Guy has seen results with the spoon (even though he won't admit it). John I would love to go on Tuesday but I can't get away from work. I don't think that the economy is as bad as they tell us, I'm busy. I should be going next weekend 1/26 or 1/27 maybe we can meet up then. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back