MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Weird Dream

WyoDoug

I guess it's about time to get my ass antelope hunting. I dreamed I went antelope hunting in nothing but pink underwear and I am the manly type that wears nothing pink. Then I had to get back to the motel in Genoa, Colorado where I used to hunt because I forgot my dang gun. I am hunting Wyoming in reality this year. Then when I pulled out of the motel, my brakes were gone in the pickup. That's when I woke up LOL. I had to write a check for break pads and rotors but all the checks in my checkbook were used up. Think I got buck fever bad????

Last edited:
I never stay in motels when I am hunting. I have always found places close that I could set up a tent or camper and stay there. Farmers are quite accommodating once you get on friendly terms with them.

Clearly you need some shopping therapy to help settle your rattled nerves! I would suggest in something along the lines of a new rifle, scope, sleeping bag, or a variety of similar items. Purchase two items on your must have list and call me in the morning.

I'd say you've been subconsciously considering switching to hunter pink because you read somewhere it's easier to see than orange! On the rare occasion I have dreams about hunting, it's always the case that nothing is normal, and I usually am out with no rifle when I find the animals. They say many dreams are your mind preparing itself for difficult situations, it's just always funny the way it does it.

I dreamed I went antelope hunting in nothing but pink underwear and I am the manly type that wears nothing pink.

I don't know about that Doug. The manliest dude I know, the Macho Man himself, wears pink underoos!

Who wore it best, WyoDoug or Randy Savage?

macho%2Bman%2Brandy%2Bsavage.jpg

I guess it's about time to get my ass antelope hunting. I dreamed I went antelope hunting in nothing but pink underwear and I am the manly type that wears nothing pink. Then I had to get back to the motel in Genoa, Colorado where I used to hunt because I forgot my dang gun. I am hunting Wyoming in reality this year. Then when I pulled out of the motel, my brakes were gone in the pickup. That's when I woke up LOL. I had to write a check for break pads and rotors but all the checks in my checkbook were used up. Think I got buck fever bad????
Certainly hope it wasn't a high fever (Covid variety)...lol...

The scariest part of the Covid threat to me is not dying from it but missing a hunting trip....

Certainly hope it wasn't a high fever (Covid variety)...lol...

The scariest part of the Covid threat to me is not dying from it but missing a hunting trip....
LOL, I can just about guarantee it's not COVID. More like my dogs moving around on the bed and pulling me out of deep sleep where I start dreaming.

I get wild dreams with "gas" pains...lol
And yes the dog will lay across my bad knees and the aches & pains that follow trigger some pretty wild ones.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back