Weekend Libations

If the menu just said Colorado Bulldog $8 I’d wonder what kind of establishment my wife brought me too.
It was a pretty nice bar drink bar lots of options , place was packed all night , I usually don’t order a mixed drink very often out , it was a fun evening except the last part was a little blurry, ha ha , had to reread our conversation from yesterday this Morning. How was the concert ? These guys are playing in Billings tonight I’m going with a buddy to check them out, I WILL NOT be drinking much this evening

Last edited:
It was a pretty nice bar drink bar lots of options , place was packed all night , I usually don’t order a mixed drink very often out , it was a fun evening except the last part was a little blurry, ha ha , had to reread our conversation from yesterday this Morning. How was the concert ? These guys are playing in Billings tonight I’m going with a buddy to check them out, I WILL NOT be drinking much this evening
we made it about an hour through the movie, it’s 4 hours long! It amazes me to see when the camera pans the audience adults, both men and women, crying tears of joy because their favorite song is being sung.

we made it about an hour through the movie, it’s 4 hours long! It amazes me to see when the camera pans the audience adults, both men and women, crying tears of joy because their favorite song is being sung.
I knew a gal back in the day that had that type of personality, where you idolize someone or something to the point it’s an unhealthy obsession.

I saw this and I’m interested. I’m a big big fan of BirdDog Blackberry and it’s bourbon-based. Makes a great lemonade too! My dad is a blackberry brandy fan around any holidays mixed with 7up. Always gave me the cough-syrup feeling. But the BirdDog is a staple for me! I’ll be trying this one when I find it!
Because BirdDog is awesome.

I like Blackberry and Peach straight up. I enjoy the Black Cherry with Coke.

They have a new Balckberry Reserve that is made with their 7yr bourbon. I’m excited to get a bottle.

Because BirdDog is awesome.

I like Blackberry and Peach straight up. I enjoy the Black Cherry with Coke.

They have a new Balckberry Reserve that is made with their 7yr bourbon. I’m excited to get a bottle.
Dang. Good to know! I’ll try and find it!

Good to see you going down the proper path.
But if you need something lighter try this one.View attachment 321962
I wish I could. I really like big sky brewing unfortunately the only thing sold locally is moose drool. That stuff is horrible imo. It's so frustrating one of my favorite breweries and it's the worst beer. Occasionally I buy the variety pack if I see it and toss the drool.

I wish I could. I really like big sky brewing unfortunately the only thing sold locally is moose drool. That stuff is horrible imo. It's so frustrating one of my favorite breweries and it's the worst beer. Occasionally I buy the variety pack if I see it and toss the drool.
Agreed, moose drool is slober.

Make beer bread with the Moose Drool.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back