Caribou Gear

Washington opening day

nbell

SANY0298.jpgHad an eventfull opening day yesterday. Was real close on 4 different opportunities on mulies. One was messed up by a whitetail buck at 5 feet, I never knew he was there. Took this picture of a good buck that I couldn't sneek where he was. Maybee he will mess up tonight. My son started kindergarden this morning so I missed the morning hunt. Hopefully the next picture of this buck will be after he has an arrow through him.

He is still in velvet. He is the only one I have seen still in velvet. I am thinking he might be a stag the way he has a couple of goofy points off the back of his G-2's, and still isn't hard horned.

Had him at 82 yards last night and ran out of cover. He was 217 this morning with no way to get closer. Hopefully he will be suffering from blood pressure issues tonight.

awsome buck i hunt the west side and we dont see bucks like that. mabey someday when i find someone to show me around ill get to hunt thoes mules. good luck on sticking that buck

This buck is dead. When I get pictures uploaded I will post them. Mon. morn at 14 yards, double lunged with the PSE.

Very cool, can't wait to see pics. Congrats on the buck. Not missing ur kids first day of kindergarden is priceless...

Okay, I promised these pictures a while back, but finally figured out how to make them small enough to upload. I am lucky enough to be able to hunt close enough to home that after I killed him my wife brought my son out to help me with the pack out. He did pretty well considering it was a mile in and a steep mile back out. Can't wait until we are packing his critters out!!!!!!

DSCN0379.JPG

SANY0313.JPG

SANY0323.JPG

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back