Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WA draw results posted

nbell

Thought a few guys on here would want to go check. I again have a huge list of not selected. Best of luck to everyone else

Nick, thanks for the heads up, again WDFW crushed my dreams with the usual list of "not selected," but then again I did get lucky a couple of years ago - no wait, I'm greedy and still bummed.

It doesn't look like it's been run fully to me. I applied only for points this year and all say "not drawn" with no increase in my pref points. This is unlike any years in the past, once draw was run your pre point number should increase, at least it always has in the past.

The draw has not taken place. Fish and game said that the default is that you were not selected and results will be available by the end of the month.

Last edited:
WA F&G struggles year after year to post actual draw results. In years past you could see results that were "test" results. Now, F&G posts "Unsuccessfuls" rather than have the resluts page show 2012 results (most recent completed draw ala NV) or just show "Check Back Later for 2013 Results" (ala MT).

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mttedoc
Back