Vote Yet?

You sure it's America? Bondi is Australian isn't it? I think they vote there too. ;) Maybe Kiwi knows. :D

Oh, ok, its more likely people would do that in Australia, they are kind of party nuts down there, aren't they? I don't know where it is.

You guys griping about California being a Demo state, come up to Oregon! I moved to Oregon from Texas in early 2000. This was the biggest culture shock that you could imagine. For those of you familar with Oregon, I live in the second most liberal place in the state! I definitely don't stand out with a Bush/Cheney sign in my front yard!

I voted at 10 AM this morning. No line, no wait. Only a few hours now, I hope, 'til we know who we have to put up with for the next two-four years. I'm not gonna wait up to find out. I'll check the news in the morning.

The polls closed, here in Fla, about 10 minutes ago(7PM)!

And I nailed the outcome before this thing ever got started!.
Bush - 0

Kerry - 0

I said it was "BEFORE IT EVER STARTED"...

hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

My daughter lives in Oregon too. I think she pays more state income tax than she pays federal US income tax. Its a pretty state though.

I know this is early, 25% in, looking at a 70% + turnout, but the local, state reps and the presidential are running 2-1 to 3-2 for the GOP.
wedgie.gif
Hope it holds.
drool.gif

I have to go to bed soon. Damn, it's 8:30 and I'm still up! Am I a Patriot or What! :eek: Might make it to 9:00...............
yawn.gif

-- Bush chief of staff: "We are convinced President Bush has won reelection with at least 286 Electoral College votes" and the popular vote.

Voted for Bush, and knew that this state would go to Kerry. But if you looked around town with all the Bush signs you would never think that.
Here in CA basicly Los Angelas and the Bay area were most of the hippy bastards are out number us.

Tom, if your daughter lives in OR, I do not think she pays any sales tax. (could be wrong though)

We both voted yesterday and there was no one wait at all.
Our son said when he voted there was one person in front of him ,but by the time he was done the line was long.

I have also lived in so. Calif. and
Oregon and they are just too liberal for me.
I love this republican state of Idaho.

I would love to live in a more Republican state such as Idaho, but you have to go where the work is.

Oregon has no state sales tax, but does have a steep income and property tax.

Growing up on the plains of Texas, it was a real change moving here. The entire state is beautiful with exception to anything on the I-5 corridor! The hunting is so different here, it's like learning all over again.

Go Bush!

I voted today in my first presidential election. Yet another Bush fan here. Looks promising that he'll have another 4 years.

Back