Virus on here?

devon deer

I have notified Randy, but is anyone else getting a warning from their virus software?
My Avast keeps telling me it has detected Malware/Virus on the site.:eek:
Cheers
Richard

Had our web guys run a check of the site and the dedicated server we use. Nothing found. If anyone finds anything, let us know. We pay a lot for security provisions that are to keep us free of such problems.

I noticed that a virus infects my computer every time on "Hunt Talk". The virus goes through my hunting pictures, and tries to match those with geographic sites, then downloads that information back to a Hunt talk IP address. It also goes through google earth files to see what areas I had zoomed into. It then sends that information back to the same IP address. Hmmmmmmm:eek: What gives?

I noticed that a virus infects my computer every time on "Hunt Talk". The virus goes through my hunting pictures, and tries to match those with geographic sites, then downloads that information back to a Hunt talk IP address. It also goes through google earth files to see what areas I had zoomed into. It then sends that information back to the same IP address. Hmmmmmmm:eek: What gives?

***That's just Cushman trying to pinpoint all your honeyholes, LOL! :hump:

Looks like its gone (fingers crossed!) but here is a screen dump, to the left of the Avast tab you can see it directed my browser to a url starting 'updriong.com' which emanates in Russia, or so i found out after i googled it, anyway off to do more important things, fishing!

Cheers
Richard

May be totally irrelevant but, a couple of months ago my old computer got a virus from "Somewhere" and I was useing this site, along with many others. And to top it off I'm so ignorant how all this stuff works I have to rely on my youngsters to carry me through all these problems. I know that the virus was never tracked to see where it originated, but I just thought i'd pass it along.

I feel your pain. I have to have my grand kids come over to show me how to keep the crap off my FB page.

May be totally irrelevant but, a couple of months ago my old computer got a virus from "Somewhere" and I was useing this site, along with many others. And to top it off I'm so ignorant how all this stuff works I have to rely on my youngsters to carry me through all these problems. I know that the virus was never tracked to see where it originated, but I just thought i'd pass it along.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jjoner
Back