Yeti GOBOX Collection

Vegas aliens

howl

Everyone has seen the reports of the 10' tall aliens in that backyard in Vegas. Looked likely enough to me. And it seems anyone with a professional interest is giving the report serious consideration. Yea or nay?

I used to discount such things because aliens visiting us made little sense. If they want the plant we're a pretty soft target. All they have to do is nudge some asteroids or release a virus and the get the planet. That was until I considered how many people go missing each year. Visiting earth makes sense if you have use for biological specimens you can't get anywhere else.

Everyone has seen the reports of the 10' tall aliens in that backyard in Vegas. Looked likely enough to me. And it seems anyone with a professional interest is giving the report serious consideration. Yea or nay?

I used to discount such things because aliens visiting us made little sense. If they want the plant we're a pretty soft target. All they have to do is nudge some asteroids or release a virus and the get the planet. That was until I considered how many people go missing each year. Visiting earth makes sense if you have use for biological specimens you can't get anywhere else.

We are either entering another 1960’s era or we will find out this is real IMO. The Bob Lazar documentary seemed believable to me. Bob Lazar talking about an element before it was even discovered adds a good amount of validity IMO.

I mean the US created a Space Force too so I definitely acknowledge the possibility.

Also Interesting that they described them as so tall when, generally speaking, they are usually depicted as smaller than humans.

I'll click on one of Greenhorn's links before that.

That said, If you've ever been to the Spearmint Rhino and had a combination of glitter and baby oil in your eye, many things look like they could be 10 ft tall

I started this thread a few years ago, and I wonder if folks positions have changed in any direction?

My own position is that the American Public is being exposed to some sort of disinformation campaign and it is not clear why. We have consistent accounts of things that don't make sense coming from seemingly credible government officials, pilots, etc. Too much to ignore from people who clearly believe what they are saying.

And yet, we have essentially zero direct evidence that any of it is real. How is that so? That fact alone lends itself heavily to some sort of narrative driven belief as opposed to actual "things" existing.

I think Eric Weinstein framed it best for me:

"We either have a paranormal cult running around our nuclear strategy, a disinformation campaign targeting our own people, or something unprecedented kept away from our own scientists. Either way, we have a security problem."

My money is on the Vegas Aliens being bullchit. Something fell out of the sky. The cops saw it too and we can see it on their dash cams. But that could be a million regular things.

Back