Vehicle Air Comp/Battery Charger

idahofishnhunt

As I'm not out sticking anything. I figured I'd give a shout out for any recomendations for a portable Air Compressor / Battery Charger. I had a mishap up in the piney's a month or so ago and this could have helped me out a bunch. Now I'm thinking it should be a permanent piece of gear in my car. I'm sure some of you take one of these out with you for those just in case times? From my experience it only takes one mishap for something like this to be worth it's weight in gold. Even if it's not you...but someone else you come upon that may need your help.

If you have any good recommendations for a solid unit I would love to hear them. Thanks.

As I'm not out sticking anything. I figured I'd give a shout out for any recomendations for a portable Air Compressor / Battery Charger. I had a mishap up in the piney's a month or so ago and this could have helped me out a bunch. Now I'm thinking it should be a permanent piece of gear in my car. I'm sure some of you take one of these out with you for those just in case times? From my experience it only takes one mishap for something like this to be worth it's weight in gold. Even if it's not you...but someone else you come upon that may need your help.

If you have any good recommendations for a solid unit I would love to hear them. Thanks.

Just get one of the Campbell Housfelds at Wal Mart,they are small and will fit behind the seat of a truck. They run about $50, throw a Plug kit and some plugs in the glove box. This setup has got my Butt out of a jam more than I care to admit.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back