Vegas hunter looking for a hunting partner

Croker14

Hey everyone im new to this forum. Im from the east coast but moved out to vegas when i got outta the Army. I'm looking for a hunting partner to show me the ropes in high country hunting. I really need to learn how to skin out a animal, save the meat. Im a 28 year old disable vet, but i can still trac up a mountain but i have to take breaks. I bow hunt and rifle hunt. Thanks for reading this.

Welcome. Hopefully some of our NV guys will chime in or send you a PM. With NV having all their tags on a drawing, hope that you got in for some of the draws and have a few tags in your pocket.

Thanks for your service. Greatly appreciated by all of us.

Welcome!! I am sure there will be someone around to hook up with. I am also a DAV (although I have been MOB'd 7 straight years back on active duty since then) and I hooked up with my hunting partner/best buddy through another forum before I found HT. That was 3 years ago and I have two elk down since then :) I hope you drew some tags this year and best of luck. I will send you a PM reference some other opportunities as well.

Back