Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Ultralight Climbers

is there any better nap than one taken in a big climber like one of the old Summits or a Muddy Woodsman?

Agreed. There are few moments better in life than being awakened from a catnap on a calm afternoon by the sound of a buck walking through the dry leaves. Absolutely love that moment!

Agreed. There are few moments better in life than being awakened from a catnap on a calm afternoon by the sound of a buck walking through the dry leaves. Absolutely love that moment!
You guys sleep in your climber? Wow, brave. I hunt of a climber A LOT. The summit stands are my favorite. I’ll probably get a saddle some day but tried it once and it wasn’t for me. Climbers are so comfortable, I even use them as hanging stands. But I always nap on the ground 😁.

Oh heck yeah I do- great way to not get busted by movement, just sit there with your eyes closed and chill. I’m not saying it’s deep sleep, but maybe dozing in and out from time to time.

Harness/strap and Third Hand stabilizer straps used at all times of course.

Always used summit, always wanted a lone wolf… when i finally decided to order a lone wolf i found out they quit making them lol

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back