Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Trumper From Alaska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the things you have accomplished in your life, you choose to introduce your identity as a Trumper?

Why?

Who is running for political office is not who YOU are. If it is, you are going to have a rough life with all your identity crises.
Because I dislike Biden Administration and what they have done to this great country !
Trump/Lake 2024

If you don't agree with him, move on. Its his thread. Stop getting butthurt.
Not but hurt at all.

What happens to everyone who joins and keeps bringing up their politics here? It’s better for everyone if it’s a lesson learned early before you end up in a political argument and get the ban hammer.

Not but hurt at all.

What happens to everyone who joins and keeps bringing up their politics here? It’s better for everyone if it’s a lesson learned early before you end up in a political argument and get the ban hammer.
We know how he voted !

Lol, you missed the point.

No one cares how you vote or your party, this is a public lands hunting site. You are welcomed, your political flag waving isn’t.

I walked by a car the other day with a Dole/Kemp 96' sticker... I'm sure at the time that person was real fired up about Clinton... Nader stickers.... Time passes, memory fades it all seems trivial a ways down the road.

Trump's 77 Biden's 80, both are gonna be dead within 2 election cycles. The fact that anyone cares about them is beyond me at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back