Time to clean this place up

Delw

While I dont always agree with what some people post you guys have usually been pretty decent to one another.( I havent been in here in a few months)

Ive also noticed that this forum and the problems with it are carrying to the other forums and I dont like that

Micheals right, this place should be named the shithole cause thats what pretty much of it is anymore.Now its time to wipe and flush the toilet.

Either clean on it up on your own or I will. and you wont like my results.
If you all cant be nice and decent about things DONT POST if you do POST it might be deleted.

If you dont like it TOUGH.

Delw

Elkgunner
I know buzz& paws and I believe they are fair guys and will do the right thing.
That wasnt ment to be funny.
Posting ones views weather someone agrees with them or not is a good thing , but the name calling has to go. These 2 people dont like it anymore than the rest of us.

Delw

That could be said about any post older than 2 seconds. Then we are all innocent....

I just think you may want to rethink your choice, when one of your "chosen" has threatened to sue anybody that diagrees with him, threatened to drag Moosie's records into court, and threatens to "kick everybody's Ass"....

Just seems like an odd choice for "fair".

If you want "fair", then use Nut and DGib...

Personally, I think MarS did a good job.

Awww Gunner don't take it too personal; just be nice to me and Buzz! :eek: (Well, as nice as you can anyway; we understand!)

Uhhh.... Paws,

I am always nice.... Please show me once where I have threatened to sue anybody, or kick their ass.

And I am even nice enough to find you interesting articles to read on Alzheimers.

Brilliant move, Del. :rolleyes: I thought you were smarter than that. I see Paws is already taking liberties with his power.

Oak

Oak, get on the bus!!!
hump.gif

Naw, my current titles are just fine. If you are really more comfortable with the titles though Gunner feel free to call me Master until I finish my Doctorate!
hump.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back