Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The boy showing me how it's done

sigpros

IMG_2320.jpgHe told me last night since I didn't get an elk he was going to have to get us a deer. Well I had to work today so we only had tonight to hunt. This guy came out and offered a 45 yard broadside shot. Well the boy put it on him and we got to watch him crash in the fresh cut corn field. Mom is going to take him out tomorrow night to see if he can fill his doe tag. Can't wait to take him to Wyoming for some does in 2 years. Thanks for looking.

Congrats, out of 3 boys the 15 yo shot doe, and the 10 yo missed a big 6 with his grandpa, he didn't see the tree about 4 feet in front of the buck, and the 7 yo missed with me a doe clean miss,good times. The 15 yo missed a great buck with his bow tonight.

Congrats, out of 3 boys the 15 yo shot doe, and the 10 yo missed a big 6 with his grandpa, he didn't see the tree about 4 feet in front of the buck, and the 7 yo missed with me a doe clean miss,good times. The 15 yo missed a great buck with his bow tonight.

That stinks, but it's all part of it too. They didn't see any deer tonight. But he's super excited with his buck.

Back