That's not the original? Halfway to Friday Tunes

Appropriate for today. I have a dog named after one of them and Myles has incredible vocals.

Anyone else have some Ozzy covers to share?

I had my brain broke today, and I can't wait till Friday to make another music thread. I was down a rabbit hole of adding some new music to a cover tunes playlist that I created in Spotify and came across a few songs that I had no idea were covers. That sent me down a different rabbit hole looking for original versions of stuff on YouTube that I'd never heard before and I just gotta share. Whatchoo got?

This blew my mind. Can't believe I've never heard it.

Fun fact, though: Lots of crossover between Heart and AiC... Ann sang on a track with AiC back in the early 90s when Layne was still alive. AiCs Mike Inez has played bass on a lot of Heart tours in the 00s. Lesser known stuff about two great bands.

My contribution may be my favorite cover of all time.

The rub here is that most people know this as a Rod Stewart song. It's actually a Tom Waits song; Rod was one of several to cover it. This more recent cover by Courtney Marie Andrews is the best of all IMHO, though. She hits it completely out of the park.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back