PEAX Equipment

Tebow

Yeh, take Ponder - are ya kidding? What? Ponder cannot tie his shows, and McNabb was fat and frumpy from the get go. Are ya kidding.

The Broncos kicker should be the one getting the credit for winning the games, along with the defense. I live in Colorado now, but I'm not a Broncos fan....but I can still respect good play. Quarterbacks always get the credit when the receivers are catching balls...you know, doing their jobs. If the backs could run and the receivers could catch, then the Broncos wouldn't be coming from behind in all these games. If Tebow was such a great quarterback, then he would be consistent throughout the game, and not just the last 5 minutes when the receivers finally start catching balls and the other team defenses are changing their defenses.

It humors me that Tebow makes some folks, Bronco fans included, so uncomfortable. It's different than not liking him as a QB, which is completely legitimate. He's like the guy who switches seats when you come back to a meeting after lunch. He didn't do anything wrong, but man he makes game day awkward for those easily annoyed.

I gotta think the Flying Elvii put an end to the streak this weekend. I bet the networks will be pleased with the ratings.

He has values, more then I can say for a lot of the other quarterbacks and players! If nothing else he is doing what he loves to do and is under a magnifying glass while other rookie quarterbacks are not. I would much rather watch Tebow than a quarterback like Vic...

John

It is hard to be a QB in the NFL. If you think of all the college teams out there and all the QB's that come available every year and how few make it to the NFL and how even fewer are still here after 5 years. Look at all the old QB's that are still getting picked up. If I was a Broncos fan I would be happy that there is something to be excited about but cautious as history has shown that this likely wont last long.

Yeh, take Ponder - are ya kidding? What? Ponder cannot tie his shows, and McNabb was fat and frumpy from the get go. Are ya kidding.

Yes, I'd take Ponder. I'd even take Yates, Locker and Dalton over Tebow. In all of the NFL I think I'd only give Gabbert, Orlovsky, & Hanie the bench over Tebow.

Last edited:
\I don't count Chicago since they their backs were sidelined.

\
And the Bears have the biggest whiner for a QB. There I said it!! Even if he could have played, Cutler would have blown it. He couldn't play QB at Denver, he still can't.

I watched every QB play for Denver since Steve Ramsey. Tim Tebow has more promise than anybody since John Elway.

RJ

You know, even if he flops, it won't be from lack of effort or preparation. He's not out in the clubs feeling up starstruck tipsies, shooting himself, or having his entourage stab anyone. Kinda whack when he catches hell for a religious homage in lieu of some goofy endzone look at me spasm.

...rant off.:)

Tebow has being doing his thing the exact same way since high school... Sure, he is not the best pure passer in the game, sure some of his throws are inaccurate, sure some people don't agree with his beliefs. BUT you can't aruge that he makes the game enjoyable... either you want him to suceed or to fail, there are very few people that are impartial.... But you can't hate him for simply doing his thing and winning ball games!

The media and the sports analysts who blow everything out of proportion is who I am starting to hate... give the guy a break, he needs not be in the lime light every single day.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back