Super Bowl LVI

Which team wins?

• Cincinnati Bengals

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Offensive line for Cincinnati is going to get eaten alive by the Rams front, Joe Burrow is going to have a long long day and a throw several I-N-T’s!
Matt

Burrow has momentum, Mixon and Chase. I think the Bengals pull it off. I’m just glad there is fresh teams playing.

I say the Bengals will win because I'm a long time fan and Joe Shiesty is just very good.

Right there with you. He's terrible.
Dandy Don, Gifford, and Madden set the bar very high...there are simply too many talking heads currently. I like Romo but his schtick is done, he knows it and presses harder. They are all league, network, and self aggrandizement apparatchiks..(in the derogatory sense.)

As a die hard lions fan/hater. I'm pulling for Stafford and the rams.

First year away form the lions and that SOB goes to the damn Super Bowl. Warms my heart lol.

I haven't been impressed with the commercials last few years. Can we stop with the PC stuff and get back to the goofy Budweiser commercials. If I don't see the UFC Heavyweight Champ beating the brakes off of the jackass crew, the Super Bowl is a failure.

Growing up in Michigan, I’ve always been a Lions fan. That being said, the Rams almost seem like a super team with all these big names (Odell Beckham, Von Miller, etc) added so recently. So I’m fine to see Stafford lose. In addition, I think the city of Cincinnati would appreciate a super bowl way more than LA.

Also, as guy in his early forties, I loved Dre and Snoop back in college. Say what you want about the lyrics, but the man can make a damn catchy beat. So I’m quite looking forward to this years halftime show.

Could go either way, but if asked to put a few bucks on one, I would go with Burrow momentum eeking out a win over a great Rams D-Line. Stafford is just along for the ride.

I think it could go either way.... but Burrow is WAY better at qb than Garappolo...and the Rams did not shut the 49er's down entirely.

Also Stafford is WAY worse than Mahomes and the Bengals held the Chief down enough for a win.

I like several players on each team. Only dislike one receiver for the Rams. So whoever wins is okay with me.

I think it could go either way. I’m
picking Cincinnati, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Stafford get a ring.

Tell me about those drums...
Popsicle drums, Cut the upper half down and compress the meat
to the bottom, then use your favorite marinade.
It only takes a few minutes to cook.
Great eats for the "Supper" Bowl and inexpensive!
Look it up on U-Tube.

Sidenote: Rams/ they are 49er's nemesis! Why Not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back